Monday, July 2, 2012 - , 0 comments

Hi! This is My Self

もしもし みんな!はじめまして!^_^
Hello everyone~ yuhuu welcome to this blog of mine!! yeah, this is my new blog (actually i have 2 blogs, and this is the 3rd) ^^



well, the previous blogs are about japan.. but this blog will not about japan again.. This blog is about anything that I get or I know then I share :). I will share about my experience, and also blog competition i join..

Oh ya i forget to introduce my self. My name is Melya Sari Putri, you can call me puput or melya (whatever you want haha).. I like some things about japan, like anime, manga, movie, music, etc. I create this blog when 

I'm on holiday of school, yippie! Now, I'm in the 3rd year of high school. And soon I will graduate (amin) and go to a good university which is good, example : Universitas Indonesia :)
I was born on 9 June 1996 in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Okay then that's all thank you :) .. さようなら~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment